The new MipBip+ is based on the success of its predecessor. With it’s built in Bluetooth adapter it can now share height and vertical speed directly to the user’s phone wirelessly. This new device concentrates a lot of power in a small form factor. The vertical speed sensing technology is based on the lessons learned from the One, it’s bigger brother, incorporating a high precision pressure sensor together with a precise and fast inertial measurement system.
The combination of the rechargeable battery and solar cell provides extended autonomy. Solar charging between flights or while waiting to takeoff extends the autonomy indefinitely. Recharge via a micro USB connector is also possible.
At the moment MipBip+ is compatible with XCSoar, LK8000,Flyskyhy, and XCTrack.
- Only 29 grams
- 72X38X14 mm
- Suitable for hike-and-fly or backup Variometer
- Can be paired with a smartphone or tablet to be used as a main flight instrument (Android/IOS compatible)
- Rechargeable + solar powered
- Multiple colors available to fit everyone's style
- Height and vertical speed data are shared via Bluetooth and USB connection
- High precision MS5611 pressure sensor
- Instant Vario function using accelerometer
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, duty, cycle time to speed relation,...)
- Sound configuration using a web interface
- Product Code: MipBip+
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 63.03€